The local safeguarding children boards (LSCBs) will be replaced by Kent Safeguarding Children Multi-agency Partnership (KSCMP) Arrangements.
The safeguarding partners are:
· The local authority (LA)
· A clinical commissioning group for the area in the LA
· The chief officer of police for the area in the LA
The safeguarding partners have published their new arrangements (June 2019) and will be implemented on the 17 September 2019. Great Oaks Small School will continue to work with our LSCB until this date.
Please see the following link for further information:
NEW DRAFT of Keeping Children Safe in Education for September 2019 includes reference to the:
· Safeguarding Partnerships that should be in place from September 2019 and will replace LSCBs
· new curriculum for Relationships Education, and Relationships and Sex Education and Health Education
· new Ofsted framework
· new guidance ‘Teaching online safety in school’
Great Oaks Small School will ensure that our school’s Child Protection Policy and Procedures take account of new dates and information and that staff are aware of the Voyeurism (Offences) Act 2019 which criminalise the act of ‘up skirting’ as a colloquial term referring to the action of placing equipment such as a camera or mobile phone beneath a person’s (male or female) clothing to take a voyeuristic photograph without their permission.
For further information please visit the following web link: